My First Day of College: Navigating New Beginnings and Exciting Challenges


My First Day of College: Navigating New Beginnings and Exciting Challenges

 HI!!

Hi there, so how do I start with my first blog, Let me introduce myself as a girl who is a bit curious about so many different things and wonders what to do with her life, Indeed life is such a beautiful gift from god. I'm a college student pursuing my majors and would like to blog my thoughts and experiences and want to share a bit of it with you'll(readers) because I'm curious about who in this digital age of series, short films, etc reads a blog and actually wants to know what goes on in a teen girl's mind or her life. So, how do I usually start my day? Just like any other college student would, I get up in the morning brush my teeth have breakfast, and head to college to take my classes, that's pretty much my usual days. My life usually revolves around college stuff, projects, assignments(lots of assignments), and also about all the people I meet every day, and I learn so much from everyone. Are you bored reading this? This is my first blog so please bear with me. Let's start with my first day of college.

So, On my first day of college ...

I was so excited for my first day of college as I finally got into my dream college, I was so happy and all set to start college and see what life has to offer in the next 4 years. As I get ready for college I hear my mom calling me to hurry up and have breakfast. I look in the mirror and tell myself you got this 'rose' you'd worked really hard to get into this college, yes that's me and my name's rose. Rose canolouf, I know what your thinking right now, that is the really weird last name you've ever heard right?! Well, my grandfather named me so I guess it's good enough unless I have to correct almost everyone who calls out my last name, that's the least thing anyone would like to do right! Nevertheless, I did quite some research on the subjects and the classes I'll be taking in my first sem just in case any professor would ask me about myself and the reason I chose this course ..gotta be prepared you know. The most introverted thing anyone could do. When I first entered college, the first thing that I told myself was 'this is the place where you're going to spend the next four years of your life. I was a bit hesitant with all the new things I had to deal with independently and excited to make new friends. I felt that responsibility of being in college now and not high school anymore.

I had so many thoughts in my mind as my mom and I took the lift to get upstairs for my orientation day. It was a huge ground and they placed all the chairs in order, My mom and I took a seat and the principal entered and addressed the crowd. I was looking around the crowd and there were these two guys who caught my eye, I thought they were cute and what could be their names. Anyways we went back home after the event and I had to go alone the next day, why did I feel like a kindergarten kid who didn't want to go to school alone, maybe because I dint have any friends and was afraid to make any new.

Comments

  1. I look forward to more! please do keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transform Your Attitude: A Step-by-Step Guide to Cultivating a Positive Mindset

Be the Change You Want to See: A Practical Guide to Positive Transformation